Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Praise!

I heard from the doctor's office today, while I don't have the official report, the good news is that the cancer is 'stable'. This means that the cancer has not grown or spread to any other areas. This is very good news, and an answer to prayer. I will see the doctor on Monday when I go in for my fourth chemo treatment, and I will know more details then. Helen, his nurse that I spoke with today, says she expects him to be pleased. Thank you for your prayers and please keep them flowing! Pray that my blood levels will be good on Monday and that I remain healthy so that I can continue to stay on track with my treatments. Please continue to ask for a miracle on my behalf, we are asking for the cancer to be completely defeated. Jillian is on her way home now, she should be here around 11 p.m., and Alex is flying in tomorrow, please pray for their safety. We are very excited to have everyone home for a few days, and we realize how truly blessed we are! We wish you all a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving. The Vincent family has much to be thankful for! Psalm 36:5 "Your lovingkindness, O Lord, extends to the heavens, Your faithfulness reaches to the skies."

1 comment:

  1. That is good news...I know you have more good news on the way! Isn't it wonderful having your children home? I love every minute of it! We love you Vicki and we keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete