Thursday, November 5, 2009

Needing Prayer. . .

I am recruiting all of you prayer warriors. Madi is very sick, she has been running a fever of 103+. The doctor says there is nothing he can do, it has to run it's course. Please pray for her healing. Mason is leaving today and has been trying to protect me from getting too close. this is not easy as a mom. I will be taking over today. She has been sick since Monday and has barely eaten anything this week. As you pray for her healing, please pray for God's hand of protection over me. I have a chemo treatment on Monday, please pray that I will be able to take the treatment as scheduled. Also pray that this flu is stopped here, that it does not run through this house. I am thankful for your prayers and support, and for a God who we can turn to. Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears."

3 comments:

  1. Praying for Madi...and for you and your household. Let me know if walking tomorrow morning isn't going to be best for you. 704-770-6839 or melzuf@gmail.com. Otherwise, I'll see you between 8:30 and 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for your protection & Madi's healing. We had the flu here last week and Kole didn't eat for several days either, but he has a few more pounds to spare than Madi. Keep her drinking lots of fluids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back home from travelling... so sorry to hear about Madi... praying for healing and protection for you and the rest of the family! Missed you!!

    ReplyDelete