Monday, July 26, 2010

Our God is Healer

We are overjoyed to share our praises with all of you! My PET scan showed no cancer any where! The CT scan showed the same lesions as previously, still unchanged. Dr. Limentani had told me that the routine for a while would be quarterly PET scans, but with this scan, he is confident to only order a CT scan in three months. We can order a PET scan at that time, he said, if the CT scan shows anything he is concerned about.

 WOW!!!

I have no words, just praising, resting, and trusting Him with tomorrow. The joy I feel right now would not be the same if He had not shown me through this journey that my trust is in Him. Period. Not in Him if I get the news I desire. Today I am thankful for His good news, His healing, and His faithfulness. Mason Thomas shared a passage with me a few months ago. It is a little long, but appropriate for today. Thank you for your prayers, and join us as we shout His praises from the roof top! Love to you all!

1 Corinthians 1:8-11 "For we do not want you to be unaware, brethren, of our affliction which came to us in Asia, that we were burdened excessively, beyond our strength, so that we despaired even of life; indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead; who delivered us from so great a peril of death, and will deliver us, He on whom we have set our hope. And He will yet deliver us, you also joining in helping us through your prayers, so that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the favor bestowed on us through the prayers of many."

 Please join the Vincent family, as we give thanks to our merciful, sovereign God.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Vicki, I am so glad to hear your great news!!!! What a relief!! God is so gracious and loving. Thanks for sharing it with us. Your walk of total trust in the Lord speaks loudly to me. I needed that. Lately He's shown me I have put my hope in the wrong things and only He can give me real joy and meaning. I feel like He's taking me through Christianity 101 again!!!! I need it!!!! Thank the Lord for daily mercies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTL !! We are so thrilled for you and thankful that God answered so many prayers lifted up on your behalf. Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stunned at the mercies of God. Grace for today, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete