Friday, February 19, 2010

Home!

I am writing this from our family room! Less than 24 hours after my surgery was complete, I am home! I am overwhelmed by the love and mercy of my awesome God. I am feeling very well, I have an 'onQ' pump, it is keeping the site numbed and I am not really taking much pain medicine. Took some at about 4:30 this morning really to help me sleep. I will do the same tonight. Maybe when this pump runs out I will experience more discomfort, but somehow I doubt it! Thank you all so very much for your prayers, love, and encouragements. Mason and I, as well as Jillian, Mason Thomas, Alex, and Madi, have all felt the powerful love of our God. We are touched by the attention He has given to us throughout this journey, and especially this week. I am so very thankful for the miracle of the preliminary lab report, for the incredible way I feel right now, and for being home with my family. We are trusting that the extensive lab report will also show the miraculous healing power of our loving God. Please continue to pray with us for my complete healing and for peace for all of us, but, for today, please join us as we praise Him for all that He has done. Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You're home and feeling pretty well. Wow. May you continue to recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How GREAT is our God!! So glad you're home and doing so well and that this surgery is finally behind you!

    ReplyDelete